Your CB&T Money Reserve Account can give you a personal line of credit to cover occasional overdrafts.
When you need funds for an unexpected expense, simply write a check, visit an ATM, or withdraw money at any of our offices. Your withdrawal will be covered up to the unused portion of your credit limit. Then, repay the loan monthly by automatic charge to your checking account or pay in full at any branch.
There is no charge for Money Reserve until you use it, so why be without it?
How it Works: Money Reserve is a line of credit linked to your CB&T checking account.
When you write a check for an amount larger than the balance in your checking account, funds from your Money Reserve will automatically be deposited to your checking account to cover the check – with transfers made in $100 increments.
These deposits will show on your monthly checking account statement, listed as advances from your credit line. Your checking account statement will show a complete summary of Money Reserve activity, including advances, payments, interest charges and interest paid this year.
Up to $25,000; Minimum $500
19.80% (daily periodic rate .054%)
- Minimum payment 5% of the outstanding balance or $25, whichever is greater. Any outstanding balance less than $25 is due and payable in full.
- Minimum payment is automatically deducted from the attached checking account.
- Payments cannot be made using a credit card.
- Activity included on monthly combined statement with linked checking account
- Transaction Fee for each day new funds are advanced: $10.00
- Late Payment Fee: $10.00
Contact your branch for details. Or apply by calling TeleLoan at (800) 736-9319.